Farmergy have a range of products to lower the carbon emissions of the
WHAT PROBLEM DO YOU NEED SOLVING?
- NEW PRODUCT - Upgrading biogas to biomethane - we need a high quality low cost solution
- We need clean air (indoors and outdoors) and we need it now
- We need a low aspect, low cost, low carbon, high quality digester - see The Flex Fermenter
- Reduce ammonia emissons from our farm - manure store / slurry covers are what you need
- Increase biogas yield, reduce a floating layer, pretreat straw/grass/hign lignin feedstocks, recalcitrant substrates & secondary sludges
- We need WRAS approved pillow tanks for temporary water storage to decrease transport and fuel costs getting tempoary water storage to site - fuel and chemical storage versions available
- Increase the size of our anaerobic digestion plant quickly
- We have waste biomass we want to convert into biodiesel or bioethanol
- Storage of biogas to use it when we need it to use as energy storage or capture high value spot rate tariffs
- Make our silo aesthetically appealing...wooden silos for conservation areas
- Overwintering biogas digestate till spreading season - nothing beats an Ecobag
- Covering our biodigester with an AB (air blown) weatherproof pressurised biogas digester cover
- To make sure we are sold the best biogas plant for our needs, feedstock and budget
- Cover our WWTP tank with a self supporting cover to reduce algae, capture odours and CO2
Cleaning up after yourself never felt so good..... sustainability need not be a dirty word..... profit doesn't have to cost the earth.... innovate don't hesitate... be part of the solution not the problem...CaviMaximise your life... Farmergy's leading the green revolution... get on board
Farmergy and BiomiTech Procurement
To procure The BiomiTech BioUrban range for the UK and Farmergy's range please....
Have you or your advisor got a great idea but are not sure of the engineering or economic feasibility?
Let us help, we can run
Got a project and not enough time to chase down the details, suppliers, stakeholders?