The Ecobag reduces ammonia emissions which volatise into nox, agriculture and farming's most harmful and proliferant air pollutant. The environmentally friendly storage system for manure, biogas digestate and other liquid waste flows
The Ecobag is a flexible storage for up to 500m3 to 15,000m3. It can be used, for example, as a storage option when spreading manure is not permitted, or as a buffer for a biogas installation.
The Ecobag is a low-cost investment with fast installation and a landscape-friendly appearance.
In 2016 we've created the Mega-Ecobag, a twin construction which was the worlds largest Ecobag - the size of half a football pitch, now that's a LOT of storage.
For full technical specification visit: http://www.wiefferink.nl/en/ecobag/
- - LARGE, SEMI-PERMANENT STORAGE THAT CAN BE INSTALLED QUICKLY
- - SIMPLE PERMIT PROCESS; SOMETIMES NOTIFICATION IS SUFFICIENT
- - LANDSCAPE-FRIENDLY DUE TO LOW PROFILE AND GREEN COLOUR
- - LOW INVESTMENT COSTS - 5-YEAR WARRANTY AND USAGE LIFESPAN OF 10 TO 15 YEARS
- - NO HIGH DECONTAMINATION COSTS AT END-OF-LIFE
Farmergy are the sole agents for sales and distribution of Wiefferink products in the UK, please get in contact for more details, site visit and quotation.