Environmentally friendly flexible digester, a single skinned combined biogas substrate and gas capture storage system, can also be used as a manure and digestate endstore
The Combibag is a flexible storage for 1,000m3 to 7,500m3 of substrate, manure and digestate, which captures the gases released during the digestion processes.
They can be installed as a primary or secondary anaerobic digester, of even as a tertiary covered digestate lagoon to capture those last tails of gas production.
The relatively low investment, fast installation and landscape-friendly appearance are the main advantages.
No concrete walls = low cost & low carbon
For full technical specifications visit www.wiefferink.nl/en/combibag/
- - LARGE, FLEXIBLE STORAGE WITH GAS CAPTURE
- - AVAILABLE NOW IN AWARD WINNING NEW CIRCULAR DESIGN (LARGER GAS STORAGE VOLUME AND HIGHER PRESSURES)
- - SIMPLE PERMIT PROCESS; SOMETIMES NOTIFICATION IS SUFFICIENT
- - FAST DELIVERY AND ASSEMBLY
- - LANDSCAPE-FRIENDLY DUE TO LOW PROFILE AND GREEN COLOUR
- - LOW INVESTMENT COSTS
- - 5-YEAR WARRANTY
Farmergy are the sole agents for sales and distribution of Wiefferink products in the UK, please get in contact for more details, site visit and quotation.