What happens why you make a pig feed using hydrodynamic cavitation machinery?
Our friends at CaviMax and Rotocav have been applying hydrodynamic cavitation particle size reduction technology to pig feed and have been getting some spectacular results.
- Increased pig health - lower mortality rates
- Increased farmer wealth - growth rates improved
- Increased agricultural sustainability - utilising previously wasted plant and biomass
Want to know more, then come and have a chat.
About the fair
- Breeding animals, breeding programmes, trade, reproduction technology
- Feed and other farm inputs
- Feed storage, feedstuff production
- Animal housing and shed construction
- Husbandry and feeding techniques
- Controlled environment and environment technology
- Milking and cooling technology
- Technology for dung, solid manure and slurry
- Transport vehicles, transport services
- Processing and marketing
- Equipment and accessories
- Management and consulting services
- Training/ further education, Associations, media